Based: Home Based, UK
Pay Rate: £550 (Daily)
Are you an experienced Housing Software Consultant? Do you have experience across a breadth of housing system modules having been involved in systems implementations and upgrades? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Consultant with all around modular experience for an organisation that are modernising and undergoing a systems upgrade.
The role will involve advising my client on implementation best practice, system build, configuration options, training, testing, documentation, reporting, data migration and housing business process capture. Any involvement in these fields would be highly beneficial to your application and experience with a variety of systems modules would be ideal for this role. Social Housing business experience and time spent working on housing software implementation, upgrade or day-to-day upkeep are necessary experiences for this position.
- Experience working in an implementation capacity (implementation, build, configuration, testing, training, support) on a project to install or upgrade commercial software applications.
- Experience with a Social Housing Management System (Such as Northgate/NEC Housing, MRI Enterprise/Orchard Housing, Aareon QL, Civica Cx Housing, Capita One/OPENHousing, MIS ActiveH, etc)
- Experience with Property Asset Management Systems (Such as Civica Keystone, Northgate SAM/Codeman, Promaster, Innovation Apex, Real Assets RAM4000, Integrator, Technology Forge or similar.
- Breadth of modular experience
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- SQL Scripting
If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to achieve your potential and continue your consultancy career with a driven yet friendly organisation embarking on a period of system enhancements designed to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post