Based: Home Based
Are you an experienced Systems and Support Analyst? Do you have specific experience of working with or administrating a Housing management system? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Systems Analyst/Administrator to coordinate the ongoing operation, efficiencies, implementations, and upgrades of a housing management system. As a specialist provider of resource to the Housing & Property Technology markets, we are partnering with a Social Enterprise undertaking an exciting expansion and looking to bolster their services to customers.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the ongoing development, management, and support of the housing management system to the business. Further day-to-day activities will include troubleshooting faults with the system or processes, business process re-engineering, system support and administration, BI reporting, UAT, training and upgrades.
- Experience working in a Systems Analyst, Application Analyst, Support Analyst or Systems Administration capacity.
- Experience with a Social Housing Management System (examples include, but are not limited to, MRI Orchard Housing/Castleton Housing, Aareon QL, Northgate/NPS Housing, Civica Cx, Capita OPENHousing, MIS ActiveH, etc.)
- Business/Systems Analysis experience including requirements gathering, process mapping, process analysis and improvement.
- Systems administration and user support/troubleshooting experience
- BI Reporting (using one of SSRS, PowerBI, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, etc)
- SQL scripting for data interrogation
Nice to Have
- Advanced/Kirona DRS/Optitime
As an individual you will be analytical with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be a strong communicator both verbally and in presentation with a strong focus on customer service. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a solid benefits package that includes excellent pension, flexible working, generous leave entitlement and professional development. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation embarking on a period of system enhancements designed to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post