Based: UK, Home Based
Are you an experienced Systems Manager or Application Lead? Do you have specific experience of working with or managing Social Housing Management systems? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Product Lead to manage the ongoing operation, efficiencies, implementations and upgrades of a housing management system for a respected & established social enterprise in the midst of a digital transformation programme.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the ongoing development, management and support of the housing management system to the business. Further day-to-day activities will include troubleshooting faults with the system or processes, business process re-engineering, system support and administration, staff management building and maintaining interfaces/API’s, workflow/form design, BI reporting, developing UI, UAT, training and upgrades.
- Experience working in an applications consultancy or implementation capacity (implementation/upgrade, build, configuration, testing, training, support) on a project to install or upgrade commercial software applications.
- Experience working in a Product Manager/Lead, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, Applications Team Leader capacity
- Business/Systems Analysis experience including requirements gathering, process mapping, process analysis and improvement.
- SQL scripting for data interrogation
- Experience with a Social Housing Management System (Such as Orchard Housing, Aareon QL, Northgate/NPS Housing, Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Capita OPENHousing/Academy, Castleton Housing, MIS ActiveH, etc).
Nice to Have
- Staff management
- SQL scripting
- BI Reporting (using one of SSRS, PowerBI, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, etc)
- Relevant certification
As an individual you will be analytical with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be a strong communicator both verbally and in presentation with a strong focus on customer service. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a solid benefits package that includes excellent pension, flexible working, generous leave entitlement and professional development. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation embarking on a period of system enhancements designed to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post