Based: Hybrid - Home/West Midlands
Are you an experienced customer success and account management professional with a successful track record of building relationships, looking after customers, and selling new services? Or are you an experienced Social Housing professional with subject matter expertise in Assets & Property Services with a consultative approach and the ability to cultivate business relationships? If either description fits, or you can bring both to the table, then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity as a Head of Service for the Midlands. As a specialist provider of resource to the Housing & Property Technology markets, we are partnering with a Social Enterprise undertaking an exciting expansion and looking to bolster their services.
The objective of the role will be to secure new customers to a consortium for procurement solutions & services that offers customers access to group procurement, economies of scale and scope, preferential offers and rapid access to a range of vetted services within Asset Management, Property Services, Compliance & Development. You will be responsible for marketing the service, and the products and solutions that it contains to prospective and existing customers across the Midlands to generate growth.
- Either a successful track record as a business development/account management professional with a successful track record of effective sales, building relationships and selling services, -OR- experience as a Social Housing professional with subject matter expertise in Assets, Property Services, Development or Building Safety.
- The capability to sell services, products or concepts to procurement, assets, property services, and development professionals.
- A consultative approach based on building positive relationships, but with ability to turn ideas into action and results.
- A good understanding of creating value and managing costs.
- The ability to present at conferences, seminars, and workshops.
Highly Desirable / Will Strengthen Application
- Experience of the current Social Housing market, including current issues within development, compliance, building safety, property services and/or strategic asset management.
- Experience of selling services to the sector within the Midlands.
- An understanding of the commercial construction market and new development.
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator, adept at liaising at all levels with a variety of stakeholders. You will also be highly analytical with a keen eye for problem solving and meticulous record keeping. This role is hybrid based, with some time spent in an office in Birmingham, some time working from home and ad hoc travel around the region so a driving license is required for this post and costs will be catered for. This is an exciting time to join the organisation and your contribution will certainly be felt, in return you will receive a very competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package with a generous holiday allowance. Interview slots are available, so please apply without delay.
Share job post