Based: Hybrid - Home Based/South West
Are you an experienced Business Analyst, Applications Analyst, or Systems Analyst? Do you have specific experience of working on social housing software implementations and/or upgrades? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to take a key role in the implementation of new application technology whilst continuously improving an application architecture suite for a for a respected & established social enterprise as part of a wider digital transformation programme.
The main purpose of the role will be to integrate business processes and applications across the organisation, whilst taking responsibility for the implementation of new strategic applications. Further day-to-day activities will include leading on system improvement; implementation activity; stakeholder engagement; process mapping; requirement elicitation; the identification and evaluation of new business process opportunities followed by their integration into the application architecture; business continuity; managing data quality, control, and configuration; systems integration; and documentation.
- Experience working in an implementation capacity (implementation/upgrade, build, configuration, testing, training, support) on a project to install or upgrade commercial software applications.
- Business/Systems Analysis experience including stakeholder engagement, requirements elicitation, process mapping, process analysis and improvement.
- Experience of one or more – SQL Server database administration, SQL scripting and/or the development of ETL process for data migration or interfacing
- Some experience of systems integration.
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic
- Experience of Enterprise software, such as ERP, CRM, Accountancy, HR, Payroll, Property Management, etc
- In depth interfacing experience (APIs, Web Services, SSIS, etc)
- Relevant certification (such as BCS Business Analyst, PRINCE2, MS SQL DBA, Agile or similar)
As an individual you will be analytical with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be a strong communicator both verbally and in presentation with a strong focus on customer service. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an excellent benefits package that includes a superb contributory pension, flexible working and work/life balance, generous leave entitlement, professional development, and friendly collaborative work environment. If you would like the opportunity to work for a fresh, ambitious and technology driven organisation, then please apply without delay.
Share job post