Based: Hybrid - Home/Midlands
Are you an experienced Applications, Systems and Support Analyst? Do you have specific experience of working with or administrating Social Housing Management systems? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Systems Analyst/Administrator to coordinate the ongoing operation, efficiencies, implementations, and upgrades of a housing management system for a respected & established social enterprise in the midst of a digital transformation programme.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the ongoing development, analysis, management, and support of the housing management system to the business. Further day-to-day activities will include troubleshooting faults with the system or processes, business process re-engineering, system support and administration, staff management building and maintaining interfaces/API’s, workflow/form design, BI reporting, developing UI, UAT, training and upgrades.
- Experience working in an Applications Analyst, Systems Analyst, Applications Support or Implementation capacity (implementation/upgrade, build, configuration, testing, training, support) on a project to install or upgrade commercial software applications.
- Business/Systems Analysis experience including requirements gathering, process mapping, process analysis and improvement.
- Relational database experience and SQL scripting for data interrogation
- Experience with a Social Housing Management System (Such as Orchard Housing, Aareon QL, Northgate/NPS Housing, Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Capita OPENHousing/Academy, Castleton Housing, MIS ActiveH, etc).
- MS Office suite
Nice to Have
- BI Reporting (using one of SSRS, PowerBI, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, etc) or dashboard creation in Power BI, Tableau, Qlik or similar.
- Agile environment
- Direct experience working with database, such as Oracle or SQL Server
- CRM experience
- Relevant certification (Such as Microsoft, Agile, Oracle, ITIL, PRINCE2 or platform specific).
As an individual you will be analytical with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be a strong communicator both verbally and in presentation with a strong focus on customer service and supplier liaison. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an exciting benefits package that includes excellent pension, flexible working, generous leave entitlement, flexible hybrid working that is predominantly home based, and professional development. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation embarking on a period of system enhancements designed to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post