Based: Home Based, UK
Do you have previous commercial experience as Change Analyst, or in a change, transformation, or project-based role? Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading Change & Transformation Management Consultancy? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Change Analyst role to work with a modern Management Consultancy – an established, respected, and progressive organisation who are experiencing rapid growth.
As a Change Analyst you will analyse the effectiveness of organisations to help diagnose issues and evidence challenges; make recommendations for future service design; help deliver critical projects; and help design and deliver positive change. Your day-to-day activities may also include redesigning business processes, organisation design, operating model development, applying research tools and methods, analysis data and translating into actional insights, workstream delivery in large projects or taking responsibility for the delivery of smaller projects, project administration, and ongoing documentation.
- Previous commercial experience of working in a change, transformation, continuous improvement, or project-based capacity.
- Familiarity with Project Management approaches, methods, and project phases.
- Microsoft Office 365
Nice to Have
- Previous project or stakeholder management experience
- Proficient in use of delivery and collaboration tools (Such as MS Project, Visio, JIRA, SharePoint, MS Teams, or similar)
- Research, data, & analytical skills
- Relevant certification in Change, Project management, Business Analysis or Process Improvement
- Property, Housing, or Social Care experience.
May Suit/Typical Career Paths
- Change Analyst
- Project/PMO Support
- Junior Business Analyst/Systems Analyst
- Data/Information/Performance/Insight Analyst
As an individual you will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written, as well as good presentation and report writing skills. You will be exceedingly organised, analytical & detail orientated, with the ability to hit prioritise workloads and meet deadlines autonomously. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes generous leave entitlement, health cover, and professional development. This role home based with ad hoc opportunities to go to customer offices. If this role describes you then please apply without delay for the opportunity to develop your career with a friendly, driven, and customer focused organisation.
Share job post