Based: Home Based / South East
Have you worked on a MS Dynamics 365/CRM implementation and been involved in process specification and systems configuration? Do you have experience implementing applications, supporting systems, or working with business processes in Social Housing, Repairs or Mobile Working? If this describes you then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity as Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant/Systems Analyst. As a specialist provider of IT resource to the Housing & Property Technology markets, we are partnering with an expanding solutions vendor that facilitates exciting greenfield Dynamics-led business transformations.
The objective of the role will be to perform an important part of solution delivery by engaging with business and controlling requirements, managing deadlines and expectations, documenting output, and delivering functional design. You will also document and design system interfaces, manage stakeholders, perform system configuration, basic data migration, user acceptance testing, training, and user support duties.
- Solid experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM in a Functional Consultancy capacity.
- Experience working on a systems implementation covering areas such as Project Scoping, Requirement Gathering, Authoring Business Requirements & Functional Design Documentation, Capturing end-to-end Test scenarios, Training, Configuration & Support.
- Excellent customer facing skills, good stakeholder management and excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have / Will Strengthen Application
- Experience of working with business processes or the support of technology within Property Services, Social Housing, Repairs, Facilities Management, Asset Management, Maintenance, Mobile Working, Tenancy Management and/or Private Property Management.
- Property Services, Repairs, Maintenance or Field Service Solutions experience (such as Dynamics 365 Field Service, Oracle Field Service, Salesforce/Click Field Service, TotalMobile/Service Connect, OneServe, Servitor, OPENContractor, Fixflo, MRI Rocc Uniclass/Accuserv/Maintain/Agile365, Works Connect, Aareon 1st Touch or similar.)
- Power BI reporting experience
- Integration/workflow with Flow &/or Logic Apps
- Experience in writing freehand SQL scripts to interrogate data sets
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator, adept at liaising at all levels with a variety of stakeholders and have experience integrating business systems and processes. You will also be highly analytical with a keen eye for problem solving. This role is home based now, and post-Covid is likely to be split between working at home and a suitable satellite office in the South of England. There will also be ad hoc travel in the post-Covid world travelling to visit stakeholders and suppliers around the South and so a driving license is required for this post and costs will be catered for. This is an exciting time to join the organisation and your contribution will certainly be felt, in return you will receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package with a generous holiday allowance. Interview slots are available, so please apply without delay.
Share job post