Based: London, UK
Pay Rate: £225 (Hourly)
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant, with top class organisational and documentation skills? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would you like to work in a fast-paced office where no two days are the same? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to work with the Managing Director of a Social Investment Advisory Service and ensure a quality, efficient, complaint and organised services from their office whilst improving ongoing processes.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative and operational support to the MD in order to enable the effective running of the business and delivery of its activities. Day-to-day activities will include the management of a complex calendar, scheduling meetings, setting agendas, and organising appointments with precision and discretion; Arranging and Minuting confidential meetings; Handle all travel arrangements, accommodation, transportation, and logistics; Document preparation and editing; Managing all correspondence; Prioritising and respond to enquiries on behalf of the Director; Liaising with stakeholders to maintain strong professional relationships and effective communication; Suggesting improvements, add value and streamline processes; Providing ad-hoc support and assistance as required, adapting quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen circumstances; and Keeping excellent and up to date documentation and records.
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management with excellent minute taking skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Impeccable attention to detail and a track record of delivering with minimal errors.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Positive, Proactive and Resourceful.
This is an office-based temporary contract assignment for an initial three-month period with the possibility of extension. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet socially focussed organisation offering an immediate start. Interview slots are available for suitably qualified candidates so please apply swiftly to avoid disappointment.
Share job post