Based: Home Based/Midlands
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to third line level with detailed experience of hybrid environments? Do you Windows Server, Exchange/ADS, Azure/AWS, Virtualized Servers, SAN, Office 365, and general networking? If so, then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential by directing your drive and ambition to join an ambitious & innovative social enterprise that offers a defined career development path.
The purpose of the role will be to take responsibility for the support, development, and security of an organisation’s infrastructure estate. Your ongoing responsibilities will be ensuring company systems are operating effectively, developed, documented, and secure; resolving technical quires and issues; ensuring best practice and service levs are achieved; disaster recovery ensuring; compliance with security standards and that data is protected; and leading on IT projects.
- Commercial technical ICT support experience to an advanced or third line level.
- Hybrid support experience covering Windows Server/AD and Azure/AWS administration
- Virtualization experience covering Citrix XenApp or VMware
- Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, RRAS
- Exchange Server and/or Exchange Online
- Office 365 including Teams and SharePoint
- Networking skills – Cisco switches, routers, firewalls
- Back Up solutions
Highly Desirable / Will Strengthen Application
- Project Management
- Software licensing
- Relevant certifications (such as MCIPT/MCSA/MCSE/Azure, AWS, CCA/CCAA, VCP/VCME, CCENT/CCNA, PRINCE2, ITIL, or similar).
As an individual you will be a customer focussed, hard-working, proactive team player that can provide a friendly, personable & approachable service. You will have good communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical customers, with excellent technical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills that allow you to you to promote continual improvements to customers and internally. If this describes you, apply without delay. There are several compelling reasons to join this award-winning organisation in addition to a competitive basic salary and benefits package that include generous holiday allowance, flexible and agile working, substantial pension contributions, healthcare and much more. Apply now to find out more.
Share job post