Based: Home Based
Are you an experienced Housing Software professional? Do you have experience across a breadth of housing system modules having been involved in systems implementations and upgrades? If this describes you then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for an Application Consultant with a modern professional services supplier to the market – an established, respected, and progressive organisation who are experiencing rapid growth and that we are delighted to partner with.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide customer consultancy in relation to software implementation best practice, configuration options, training, testing, documentation, reporting and business processes. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include mapping customer business processes, configuring applications to customer specifications, advising on best practice, user acceptance testing, running train-the-trainer sessions, assisting with user & customer documentation, and providing advice and assistance in reporting.
- Experience with a Social Housing Management System (Such as Northgate Housing, MRI Orchard Housing/Castleton Housing, Aareon QL, Civica Cx, NPS/Northgate Housing, Capita OPENHousing, MIS ActiveH, SDM, Omniledger, etc
- Experience of working within a Social Housing IT environment, possible part of an Implementation team or project, Systems Analysis, Systems Administration, Application Support, Reporting, Training or in a similar capacity.
- Experience of working for commercial enterprises such as software vendors or IT consultancy/outsourcing organisations.
- Experience working with a selection of housing application modules (such as Rents, Service Charges, Arrears, Customer Contact, Complaints, Repairs, Mobile Working, Planned Maintenance, Allocations, Voids, Choice Based Lettings, Homelessness, Anti-Social Behaviour, &/or Supporting People, etc) and an appreciation or breadth of experience across core modules.
- Specific experience having worked in a Social Housing business, possibly in a Housing Manager or Housing Officer capacity before moving on into IT or being seconded onto a housing software implementation project.
As an individual you will be self-motivated, deadline driven and able to work under your own steam. You will also be organised and an excellent communicator, who is customer facing, customer service driven and able to be influential and converse with customers at all levels. All travelling costs and accommodation are paid for by the company, as are costs & equipment for your home office. If this sounds like your next move and you want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, then please apply today to be part of the next phase of the success in this rapidly growing enterprise.
Share job post