Based: Home Based
Are you a project support professional with a background in a Social Housing environment? Or are you a housing professional with project experience/PRINCE2 foundation? If either of these descriptions fit, then let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Coordinator to add value to an exciting modernization programme. As a specialist provider of resource to the Housing, Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience as part of an exciting transformation programme.
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of a major programme of technology projects designed to transform the way the organisation provides their service to their customers. Your day-to-day duties will include the coordination of change control processes & meetings, monitoring project plans, ensuring project framework compliance, project documentation maintenance, providing administrative support, documenting project milestones, plans, tasks & testing records, managing risk logs, building internal & supplier relationships, progress updates, testing coordination, and budget monitoring.
- An IT Project Coordinator background with experience working within Social Housing -OR- Housing experience with exposure to project work &/or PRINCE2 foundation certification.
- Experience of working as part of a team to deliver change, new ways of working or new IT systems.
- Experience of project tasks &/or planning/reporting/documentation.
- Experience of housing management processes, software &/or systems.
Nice to Have
- PRINCE2 Foundation certification or equivalent
- Experience of Agile projects or certification
- Experience working with a Social Housing Management system in some capacity (examples include, but are not limited to, MRI Orchard Housing/Castleton Housing, Aareon QL, Northgate/NPS Housing, Civica Cx, Capita OPENHousing, MIS ActiveH, etc.)
As an individual you will be a tenacious problem solver, displaying attention to detail and excellent oral & written communication skills. You will be results orientated with strong analytical & prioritization skills and a desire to learn and pick up new information quickly. This role will be home based to start with, with a minimum of two days spent in an office in Kent post Covid. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation offering a competitive basic salary, excellent benefits package (that includes contributory pension, generous leave, and health & life insurance) and the opportunity to affect and learn as part of a cutting-edge transformation programme. Apply swiftly to avoid disappointment.
Share job post