Based: Home Based/West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager or Project Coordinator? Are you delivery focused and looking for your next challenge? If so then please read on, Informed Recruitment may well be recruiting for your next career move. We are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors and are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager/Coordinator to work for a social enterprise undergoing a period of growth.
The purpose of the role will be to implement solutions for the business, on time, to quality and within budget. Your day-to-day duties will include managing stakeholder expectations, managing project resource, ensuring a high level of customer service, dovetailing project streams, updating risk logs, project documentation, resource management, undertaking project health checks, offer input and support project decision making, supporting the provision of business analysis to projects, managing systems integration, coordinating testing & training, and managing budgets.
- A successful commercial track record in Project Management or Project Coordination.
- Experience in using web-based applications, cloud CRM systems and project collaboration tools.
- MS Project
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing and able to travel as required
- Project Management certification such as PRINCE2, APM or PMP
- A background working in Social Housing with an appreciation for the environment, housing business processes, and/or housing specific software applications (such as one of Northgate Housing/OHMS/Codeman, Orchard Housing/Promaster, Aareon QL Housing/1st Touch, Capita OPENHousing/ OPENContractor/OPENAssets/Academy Housing, Civica CX/UH/Servitor/Keystone/Abritas, Castleton Housing/ImpactResponse, MIS ActiveH, Kirona Mobile/DRS, TotalMobile, or similar)
As an individual you will have excellent communication, leadership, negotiation, and presentation skills. You will be a team player, a people person, and a problem solver, innovative, able to deliver and display creative thinking whilst being able to organise, prioritise and manage complex workloads. This is an office/home-based role that comes with a benefits package containing flexible working, generous holidays, contributory pension and much more. There are a number of compelling reasons to join this organisation at the moment, please apply swiftly to find out more and quick interview slots are available for the right candidate.
Share job post