Based: Home Based/Manchester
Are you experienced in an ITIL service delivery environment? Do you have further experience in Service Assurance, Change Control, Release Coordination, or Service Transition? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity to progress your career as an IT Service Assurance Analyst role to work as part of team in a customer focused company in the North-West. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property and Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience as part of a modern digital environment within a company that is investing and developing within itself and its employees.
The purpose of your role will be to assure that newly introduced services, or changed IT services, are operationally secure, supportable, fit for purpose, and transitioned seamlessly into business-as-usual operations in line with IT service strategy. Day-to-day activities will include stakeholder collaboration to ensure business readiness; reviewing and coordinating change requests; ensuring all change request are ITIL and strategy compliant; release coordination that ensures the integrity of the live environment; third party collaboration; creating and coordinating test plans for disaster recovery; updating the service catalogue; and service assurance reporting.
- An understanding of the delivery of services in an ITIL driven service management environment.
- The target candidate will have previous commercial experience in Service Assurance, Change Control, Release Coordination, and/or Service Transition.
- IT Disaster Recovery principles
- Experience of process design
- Office 365
- ITIL Foundation
Nice to Have
- Experience across multiple Service Delivery disciplines including, but not limited to ITIL change control, governance, and disaster recovery.
- Capacity and availability planning.
- Proficient in use of delivery and collaboration tools (DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Teams, Skype)
- Further relevant certification, such as a PRINCE2 foundation or further ITIL certification.
As an individual you will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written. You will be exceedingly organised, detail orientated, and autonomous with the ability to hit deadlines and provide clear reports without excessive supervision. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes generous leave entitlement, health cover, professional development, and qualification support. This role is hybrid with two days week spent in the office in Greater Manchester. If this role describes you then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a friendly, driven, and customer focused organisation.
Share job post