Based: Hybrid - Home/Mid-Wales
Are you positive, customer focussed and looking for a platform your IT career? Are you looking for your second job in industry or are you an IT graduate or undergraduate looking for your opportunity in a commercial IT career? If this describes you then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity an ICT Technician. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnered with a transforming Social Enterprise committed to modern technologies, customer service, employee development, and achievement.
The purpose of the role will be to provide first and second line IT support, responding to customer issues and queries via the telephone, video calling, help desk portal, tickets, and email. You will be positive and customer satisfaction driven in the provision of help desk services over ticket and call, measuring quality, resolutions, and timing. You will be the first point of contact for IT queries from users and, whilst being responsible for remedying technical support issues, you will also configure hardware, software, and mobiles, including installing and updating software as needed.
- A desire to pursue your IT career, this role will certainly suit someone looking for their second role in IT and their first career move, as well as both recent graduates with IT degrees or an A Level/BTEC student with an IT qualification.
- You will be able to work under pressure in an environment with a constant changes and operational demands.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a focus on problem solving.
- Proactive and positive outlook.
- First-hand experience of Windows environments, ideally Windows 10 client and Server 2016/2019
- Active Directory, Outlook, Exchange, Office 365
- File servers
- Remote Desktop Services
- Basic networking skills, TCP/IP, DNS, routers, switches
- Property management software experience
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator, that is customer focussed, highly analytical with a keen eye for problem solving. This is a hybrid role with a couple of days per week in the office and the remainder working from home. This organisation continues to expand is offering this excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to progress their career, offering a competitive salary, training, excellent benefits, and a structured IT career path into a number of areas for those wanting to progress. Your efforts and successful will certainly be felt and appreciated in this role, so please apply swiftly to avoid disappointment.
Share job post