Based: Home Based
Are you an experienced IT Systems Officer? Do you have experience supporting both infrastructure and software applications? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for an IT Systems Officer with an opportunity to grow your existing skills and make a difference as part of a smaller team. As a specialist provider of resource to the Housing, Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to gain experience and training as part of unique organisation making a difference to vulnerable people.
The purpose of the role will be to assist the IT Manager in managing internal technology and outsourced third parties to provide a first-class IT Service. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include maintenance of all existing software systems including cloud-based platforms, infrastructure and network support, office 365 domain administration, the maintenance and accurate record of both software and hardware registers, helpdesk support, testing, documentation, third party supplier liaison, and reporting SLA’s statistics, amongst other responsibilities.
- Previous experience in a varied IT support role with aspects of application, infrastructure, network, and hardware support.
- MS/Office 365 tenancy administration including Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Teams, and integrations.
- Cloud application administration.
- Network config.
- Experience of monitoring solutions for server hardware and network traffic.
- Demonstrable experience in the designing and monitoring system metrics.
- Experience in the creation of documentation across a wide range of systems.
- Helpdesk support experience with ticketing solution experience e.g., ServiceNow
- Hardware/Laptop – Builds, installs and security.
Nice to Have
- Experience in supporting the internal reviews of systems.
- Experience in user acceptance testing, assisting in the creation and use of automated test scripts and/or unit testing.
- Teams Voice
- Experience providing support to Social Housing specific applications (such as one of Northgate Housing/OHMS/Codeman, Aareon QL Housing/1st Touch, Capita OPENHousing/ OPENContractor/OPENAssets/Academy Housing, Civica CX/UH/Servitor/Keystone/Abritas, MRI Software/Orchard Housing/Castleton Housing/Promaster/Accuserv/Impact/Jigsaw, MIS ActiveH, Homemaster, Kirona Mobile/DRS, TotalMobile, or similar).
As an individual you will be technically minded in your approach, being able to develop and ensure maintenance of key business systems, whilst managing all relevant documentation to a high standard. A strong communicator to all stakeholders you will be organised and self-motivated. The role will be completely home based to start with a flexible approach to travel when the wider world opens. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation continually looking to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post