Based: Greater Manchester, UK
Are you an experienced and certified Lead Business Analyst? Do you have a proven ability in delivering business solutions within programmes and projects? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to lead on formulating, developing, and taking responsibility for end-to-end business solutions within a change portfolio. As a specialist provider of resource to the Housing, Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience as part of modern environment championing continual improvement.
The purpose of the role will be to take a lead on all business analysis facets of large or complex business change and technology programmes and shape the associated business outcomes. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include driving the business goals ensuring that they are understood and documented; engaging with key stakeholders to complete robust analysis in line with the overall delivery plan; using Lean and Lean Six to drive efficiencies and improvements, the production of artefacts such as Process architectures, Process Designs, Logical Data Models, Agile user Journeys amongst others; working to continuously improve business analysis practice; mentoring and supporting direct reports; requirement gathering ensuring robust elicitation & validation; translating business requirement into function & technical specifications by engaging with internal & external stakeholders; improving existing business processes, artefact production, solution support and user acceptance testing; and change impact assessments amongst other responsibilities.
- Demonstrable experience working independently as a Business Analyst.
- A track record of delivering tangible process improvements utilising Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement techniques.
- Business Process Modelling, levelling methods and/or BPMN 2.0 experience.
- Previous experience delivering in iterative, Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies.
- Robust artefact creation.
- Formal Business Analysis certification such as BCS/ISEB Diploma or similar level accreditation.
- Lean or Lean Six Sigma accreditation.
Nice to Have
- Experience of Cloud Adoption projects and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Enterprise Architecture experience or accreditation (e.g. TOGAF)
- Experience with a Social Housing business processes and at least one Housing Management System (Such as Orchard Housing, Aareon QL, Northgate/NPS Housing, Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Capita OPENHousing/Academy, Castleton Housing, MIS ActiveH, etc).
As an individual you will have a strong and proven analytical background with working on large and complex projects and programmes from the concept stage through to the operational acceptance, excellent problem-solving skills, and attention to detail, be a self-starter comfortable with taking responsibility for delivery. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to think on your feet and be ultimately goal orientated. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes excellent pension, flexible working, generous leave entitlement, life/health insurance and professional development. The role will be completely home based to start with, and more time will be spent in the office the more the wider world returns to a business-as-usual state. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation continually looking to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post