Based: London, UK
Are you a Learning professional with experience throughout a solution life-cycle, with a background in creating innovative and unique learning solutions? Are you passionate about your chosen career, driven, full of ideas and looking for an environment where such creativity will be expected, never mind encouraged? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with a very exciting opportunity for a Learning & Performance Consultant to deliver high-quality autonomous learning solutions to an enviable customer base. We are delighted to be partnering with an expanding and collaborative boutique learning consultancy that target themselves with delivering a world-leading client experience.
The purpose of your role will be to take responsibility for the delivery of a range of different bespoke projects in the learning space, with tasks ranging from research & analysis, creating blended learning programmes, the capability development of internal teams and learning technology selection & implementation amongst other duties. Your day-to-day duties will include in-depth and open-minded learning needs, client, and issue analysis with all stakeholders from management to audience; the design of a modern blended learning experience; the development of the solutions that you design from a hands-on and third-party supplier management perspective; ongoing client, stakeholder, and relationship management; as well as deployment and post deployment feedback management.
Necessary Skills & Experience
- An impressive track record in internal or external Learning Consultancy
- Strategically you will be able to lead internal learning teams within large organisations as a consultant rather than a content developer or trainer.
- The ability to both independently create, and manage third party suppliers in creating, innovative blended learning solutions across platforms – e.g. Video, Social, Portals CMS, LXP’s, graphic design, etc)
- Ideas and positive approach – You will be an independent, creative thinker grounded in real world delivery with strong opinions on what excellent ‘Learning’ looks like.
- Experience based on Define/Discover from 5Di, or similar system thinking, product development or research approaches.
- UX design and ‘user first’ approach.
- Experience in the delivery of quality content.
- Robust experience covering at least two areas of full lifecycle learning delivery projects, with an appreciation for the whole process:
- Objective client & problem analysis experience
- Design experience using modern blended learning solutions covering facilitation, platforms, and social channels.
- Experience developing the solutions that you design (online portals, CMS, video content, offline resources).
- Solution Deployment (Learning Program Management, Product Management, Communications &/or Marketing experience)
As an individual you will be driven, autonomous, creative, and customer-centric, always looking to deliver quality solutions to a high standard. You will want to work as part of a collaborative team that work as part of a flat structure, take responsibility for their own deliverables, share knowledge and delivery industry leading solutions. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive company benefits that include pension, flexible working, and professional development. The role will be home based to start with, and more time will be spent collaborating in a London office (one or two days per week) the more the wider world returns to a business-as-usual state. In addition, there will be travel to customer sites when required in the UK and Europe predominantly, so you must be happy to travel as part of your role and costs are covered by the business. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a niche, modern, cutting edge learning consultancy committed to best of breed solutions.
Share job post