Based: Home Based/Manchester
Are you an experienced PMO Analyst, proficient in the continual improvement of PPM tools? Have you supported a portfolio of change that included a range of programmes and projects across a business? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting consultancy opportunity for a Programme PMO Analyst to aid the ongoing maturity of a change and transformation function. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience as part of a modern digital environment within a company that is investing and developing within itself and its employees.
The purpose of the role will be to support a change and transformation portfolio by analysis and providing performance related data whilst driving value via PPM tools. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include providing analytical skills to aid and inform portfolio planning and management; building robust resource models and to facilitate supply and demand planning; analyse and provide MI reports on performance across all areas of the portfolio and project; continuously improve PPM to improve efficiency; lead on capacity planning; portfolio view of plans maintenance and variation tracking; and information pack production.
- Commercial PMO Analyst experience, providing analytical services within a PMO that supports a large, complex portfolio of technical and business change projects.
- Project management tools, life cycle, delivery, methodology, and systems.
- Project documentation, standards and processes experience/
- Previous experience of using and improving PPM tools such as Planview, Clarity, Clarizen, Primavera or similar.
- You will be able to work under pressure in an environment with a constant changes and operational demands.
- MS Project & Excel.
Nice to Have
- Experience in the use of delivery and collaboration tools such TFS/DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Teams, Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Professional certification, such as PRINCE2 Foundation, APMP Foundation and/or P3O Foundation.
As an individual you will experience in providing constructive challenge, positively and with assertion to colleagues and stakeholders. You will have exceptional organisational and facilitation skills, and a proven track record of analytical and research experience. You will be motivated, self-disciplined, and eager to contribute. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes generous leave entitlement, health cover, professional development, and qualification support. This role will be then split between one or two days in the office in Manchester, with the rest of time working from home. If this role describes you then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a friendly, customer focused organisation.
Share job post