Based: Hybrid - Home/Lancashire
Pay Rate: £400 (Daily)
Are you an experienced PMO Analyst? Are you an experienced user of PPM software, or have you worked on a project to implement a PPM solution? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting consultancy opportunity for a PMP Analyst to provide support on a project to implement a new PPM software application. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference in an inside IR35/umbrella contract until the end of January 2022 with possibility of extension.
The purpose of the role will be to assist on the implementation of a new PPM tool. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include providing analytical skills to aid and inform portfolio planning and management, to build robust resource models and to facilitate supply and demand planning; analyse and provide reports on performance across all areas of the portfolio and project.
- Commercial experience of providing analytical services within a PMO that supports a large, complex portfolio of technical and business change projects.
- Proven experience of project lifecycles, project delivery, methodologies, software, and documenting standards & procedures.
- Experience of project planning and resource management.
- You will be able to work under pressure in an environment with a constant changes and operational demands.
- MS Project & Excel.
- Experience of working with PPM tools.
Nice to Have
- Experience of working on a project to implement a PPM tool such as Planview, Clarity, Clarizen, Primavera or similar.
- Experience in the use of delivery and collaboration tools such TFS/DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Teams, Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Professional certification, such as PRINCE2 Foundation, APMP Foundation and/or P3O Foundation
As an individual you will experience in providing constructive challenge, positively and with assertion to colleagues and stakeholders. You will have exceptional organisational and facilitation skills, and a proven track record of analytical and research experience. You will be motivated, self-disciplined, and eager to contribute. This role is home based predominantly but with the need to be on site at the office in Greater Manchester for workshops. If this sounds like the next step in your consultancy career, please apply without delay as interview slots are available quickly for suitable and motivated applicants.
Share job post