Based: Home Based, UK
Do you have experience of leading change or IT functions within a Social Housing environment? Do you have experience formulation IT strategies, roadmaps and Target operating Models, with an appreciation for Technology within Social Housing and the capability of tradtional software, more modern platforms, and the Microsoft 365 Application Stack? If this describes you then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with a very exciting development opportunity as a Principal Consultant within a modern Digital Management Consultancy – an established, respected, and progressive organisation who are experiencing rapid growth and that we are delighted to partner with.
The main purpose of this role will be to assist the organisation in the client-focused delivery of Business Change & Transformation programmes, offering both People & Technology driven advice. Ultimately your day-to-day duties will involve advice on best practice; Strategy Development, advising on Target Operating Models; Roadmap development; Reporting; Stakeholder Management, Relationship Building; and Primary & Secondary Research.
- IT Management, Strategy Development, Target Operating Models/TOM, and Roadmaps
- Change & Transformation experience
- An appreciate for IT Architecture, traditional technology and more modern platform solutions cloud and platform solutions (Azure, AWS, Dynamics 365, Salesforce, etc)
- Specific experience having worked in a Social Housing business, or Local Authority environment.
- Experience of Social Housing Technologies and processes
- An appreciation of what can be achieved with the Microsoft 365 Application Stack e.g, SharePoint, Dynamics, Azure, Power BI, Power Platform, etc.
- Previous Consultancy, Assurance, or Advising experience.
- Systems specification and procurement
- Strategic Systems Consolidation/Integration experience
- Contact Centres
- Applicable formal certification, such as PRINCE2, PMP, BCS, APMG, Agile, or similar.
As an individual you will be credible, self-motivated, mentally agile, deadline driven, able to work under your own steam, multi-task and prioritise. You will also be organised, positive, and an excellent communicator, who is customer facing, customer service driven and able to be influential and influence customers at all levels. Above all you will be accountable with experience of taking responsibility. Your role will be predominantly home based, with ad-hoc travel to customer sites as required. In return you will receive a competitive salary, and excellent benefits that include a healthy holiday allowance, 6% contributory pension, healthcare cash plan, BUPA health insurance and life assurance amongst other perks. If this exciting development opportunity sounds like your next move and you want to take advantage of this exciting and flexible opportunity to manage your own time and demands, then please apply today to be part of the next phase of the success in this rapidly growing enterprise that will invest in your future.
Share job post