Based: Home Based/South of England
Are you an experienced Dynamics 365 Product Owner or Functional Consultant? Are you innovative with desire to lead the strategic development of business-critical Dynamics 365 solution? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a D365 Application Owner to be responsible for delivering the best integrated and bespoke Dynamics 365 solution development possible whilst providing and maintaining the highest service levels. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property & Housing Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with an industry renowned organisation experiencing rapid growth, making substantial investment, and offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience as part of modern environment championing continual improvement.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the maintenance and enhancement of the D365 applications, managing scope, collaborating with key stakeholders, conducting strategic planning for future application architecture and agreeing roadmaps, ensuring return on investment, managing increasing user adoption, managing technical projects, managing service levels, oversee the ongoing delivery of design and solution development into production and act as an ambassador for Agile best practice, lead stand ups and engage in daily stands ups and sprint retrospectives.
- Solid experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM in a Functional Consultancy capacity.
- Agile experience and sound of knowledge of sprint frameworks.
- An appreciation of both project and programme management techniques.
- Experience working on a systems implementation covering areas such as Project Scoping, Requirement Gathering, Authoring Business Requirements & Functional Design Documentation, Capturing end-to-end Test scenarios, Training, Configuration & Support.
- Experience working with distributed development teams.
Nice to Have
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Applications Manager or managing the roadmap for an application.
- Experience of working with business processes or the support of technology within Property Services, Social Housing, Repairs, Facilities Management, Asset Management, Maintenance, Mobile Working, Tenancy Management and/or Private Property Management.
- Property Services, Repairs, Maintenance or Field Service Solutions experience (such as Dynamics 365 Field Service, Oracle Field Service, Salesforce/Click Field Service, TotalMobile/Service Connect, OneServe, Servitor, OPENContractor, Fixflo, MRI Rocc Uniclass/Accuserv/Maintain/Agile365, Works Connect, Aareon 1st Touch or similar.)
- Power BI reporting experience
- Integration/workflow with Flow &/or Logic Apps
- Experience in writing freehand SQL scripts to interrogate data sets.
As an individual you have excellent communication skills and experience in negotiating and influencing stakeholders at all levels. A strategic mindset that will allow you assess and impact of actions across the broader portfolio. You will have a calm approach that will allow you to agree a clear vision and roadmap for the future development of business systems. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes excellent pension, flexible working, generous leave entitlement, life/health insurance and professional development. The role will be completely home based to start with, and more time will be spent in the office the more the wider world returns to a business-as-usual state. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a well-known and expanding organisation investing in their systems and staff.
Share job post