Based: Hybrid - Home Based/Manchester
Are you an experienced in Product Ownership or Product Management? Do you have concerted experience with Social Housing Management systems and associated business processes? If this describes you then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity as an Enterprise-level Product Owner that will manage the product development roadmap for a respected & established social enterprise in the midst of a digital transformation programme.
The main purpose of this role will be to facilitate the development and management of the product roadmap and backlog through and in-depth knowledge and prioritisation of the requirements of the user community. Your day-to-day duties will include enhancing the customer experience through roadmap development; project prioritisation; change management; stakeholder management, engagement, and agreement; ongoing revision of the development plan; requirement elicitation; maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of product capabilities; and documentation.
- Commercial experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or as an Application Manager/Lead
- Strong track record working with Social Housing Management software solutions (Such as Civica Cx Housing, Capita One/OPENHousing, NEC Housing, Aareon QL, MRI Housing Management Enterprise/Orchard, MIS ActiveH, or similar).
- A strong understanding of Social Housing management business covering property management, income management, customer management, Repairs & Maintenance, Mobile Working and Asset Management.
- Experience of managing hybrid on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Strong Microsoft 365 experience.
- Managing product roadmaps or backlogs to meet business requirements.
- Strong Stakeholder management, communication, and engagement abilities.
- Digital requirement management using Azure DevOps, or similar products.
Nice to Have
- Designing housing software solutions to integrate with Enterprise systems or other back-office solutions.
- Dynamics 365
- Relevant certifications.
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator, customer centric, adept at liaising at all levels with a variety of stakeholders and have experience eliciting business requirements. You will also be highly analytical with a keen eye for problem solving, dedicated to a permanent career. This role is offered on a hybrid working basis, with two days in the office in Manchester, with the remainder of the time working from home. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to progress their career, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes generous holidays, contributory pension, and health care amongst other things. Please apply swiftly to avoid disappointment.
Share job post