Based: Hybrid - Home Based/London
Are you a budding Project professional with experience working in a project-based role related to IT, change, transformation, or continuous improvement? Are you engaging, methodical, and outcome focused? If this describes you then then let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting development opportunity for a Project Coordinator to with a modern Management Consultancy – an established, respected, and progressive organisation who are experiencing growth and offering development opportunities to suitably motivated and qualified professionals.
The purpose of the role will be to take responsibility for the day-to-day operations of projects. You will do this by communicating with clients on project administration issues; gathering & analysis project data; presenting analysis in a clear and concise manner; organising client engagement activities; contributing to the production of outputs, reports, and presentations; researching and understanding customer agenda and issues; building positive relationships; managing risk, project milestones, & compliance; and monitoring budgets.
- Previous commercial experience of working in a change, transformation, continuous improvement, or project-based capacity.
- Familiarity with Project Management approaches, methods, and project phases.
- Microsoft Office 365
Nice to Have
- Previous project or stakeholder management experience
- Proficient in use of delivery and collaboration tools (Such as MS Project, Visio, JIRA, SharePoint, MS Teams, or similar)
- Research, data, & analytical skills
- PRINCE2 Foundation or similar project or change certification.
- Council, Charity, Property, or Social Care experience.
As an individual you will be a tenacious problem solver, displaying attention to detail and excellent oral & written communication skills. You will be results orientated with strong analytical & prioritization skills and a desire to learn and pick up new information quickly. This role will be home-based, with on-site opportunities to visit clients . If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation offering a competitive basic salary, excellent benefits package (that includes contributory pension, generous leave, and health & life insurance) and the opportunity to affect and learn as part of a cutting-edge management consultancy. Apply swiftly to avoid disappointment.
Share job post