Based: Home Based
Pay Rate: £500 (Daily)
Are you an experienced IT/Change Project Manager? Do you have experience of planning, monitoring, and controlling end-to-end projects across business change and mergers? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work as part of team-focused on a digital transformation and merger activity. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property and Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience as part of a modern digital environment within a company that is investing and developing within itself and its employees and offering remotely based employment.
The purpose of the role is to scope, lead and deliver multiple IT or business change projects covering Technology, Data, People and Communications arising as part of a merger. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include creating and eliciting approval for business cases; managing end-to-end project delivery; PID & project plan creation; business benefit definition; forecasting, estimating, and managing uncertainty, whilst being able to stick to deadlines, work with contractors and third parties to deliver services agreed within KPI budgets and timescales, liaise with heads of departments to drive improvements and new technologies and tools create an efficient working practice amongst other responsibilities.
- Demonstrable commercial experience of full life cycle IT &/or Change Project Management
- Proven experience of managing business change
- Professional qualifications in Project Management, such as PMP, Prince2, APM or similar
- Experience of Cloud or Self-Service Adoption projects, software, or platform implementations.
- Strong ITIL Change/Release Management knowledge.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of DevOps tools & cloud computing
- Proficient in use of delivery and collaboration tools (DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Teams, Skype)
- ERP applications experience; Dynamics 365, Oracle Cloud or similar.
- Property, or RSL sector industry experience.
As an individual you will have experience in both matrix management and line management of cross functional teams with effective and strong leaderships and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills both verbally and written. A proven track record of managing both large and complex budgets alongside in-depth knowledge of Microsoft office. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes excellent pension, flexible working, generous leave entitlement, life/health insurance and professional development. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation continually looking to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post