Based: Home Based
Pay Rate: £575 (Daily)
Are you an experienced IT/Change Project Manager with experience within Social Housing? Do you have experience of planning, monitoring, and controlling end-to-end projects across business change and technical projects? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to manage IT and Change workstreams arising from a merger. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property and Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to further your consultancy career with a minimum six month contract. Quotes will ideally be inside IR35, but exceptional candidates will be considered outside IR35.
The purpose of the role is to scope, lead and deliver the IT and business change aspects of a business merger within social housing to the agreed plan, budget and timescales agreed. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include managing end-to-end project delivery; PID & project plan creation; risk management; business benefit definition; forecasting, estimating, reporting, and managing uncertainty, work with contractors and third parties to deliver services agreed within KPI budgets and timescales, and manage the development of the communication strategy and delivery of the communications plan amongst other responsibilities. You will ultimately set up and monitor systems for the pre-and post-stock transfer and provide change management to the project in terms of policies, procedures, assets, and housing management systems.
- Demonstrable commercial experience of full life cycle IT &/or Change Project Management
- A background working within a Social Housing environment.
- Attention to detail, contract review and negotiation, and a particular appreciation for good governance and assurance.
- Professional qualifications in Project Management, such as PMP, Prince2, APM or similar
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Social Housing Management systems (Such as Civica Cx, Capita One/OPENHousing, Aareon Yuneo/QL, MRI Orchard/Castleton Housing, NEC/Northgate Housing, MIS ActiveH, D355 solutions, or similar.
- Proficient in use of delivery and collaboration tools (DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Teams, Skype)
- Previous experience managing the IT/Change aspects of housing mergers or stock transfers.
As an individual you will have experience in both matrix management and line management of cross functional teams with effective and strong leaderships and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills both verbally and written. A proven track record of managing both large and complex budgets alongside in-depth knowledge of Microsoft office. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes generous leave entitlement, health cover, professional development, and qualification support. This role can be home based with ad hoc visits to an office in Manchester. If this role describes you then please apply without delay, interviews slots are available.
Share job post