Based: Home Based
Are you an experienced project professional? Do you have a background hands on experience of implementing and configuring applications/software solutions? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an opportunity for a Project & Systems Coordinator to make a difference as part of a series of projects. As a specialist provider of resource to the Housing, Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience during an exciting digital transformation programme on a fixed term salaried contract for 12 months with the possibility of extension or a permanent contract.
The purpose of the role will be to implement software solutions for the business, on time, to quality and within budget. Your day-to-day duties will include managing stakeholder expectations, managing project resource, ensuring a high level of customer service, dovetailing project streams, updating risk logs, project documentation, resource management, undertaking project health checks, offer input and support project decision making, supporting the provision of business analysis to projects, managing systems integration, customer account management, marketing assistance, coordinating testing & training and managing budgets.
- A successful commercial track record in Project Management or Project Coordination
- Experience in using web-based applications, cloud CRM systems and social media tools.
- Experience of implementing or configuring software applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing and able to travel as required
- Relevant certifications such as PRINCE2, PMP or anything application or vendor specific
- A background working in Social Housing with an appreciation for housing business processes, the environment and housing specific software applications (such as one of Northgate Housing/OHMS/Codeman, Aareon QL Housing/1st Touch, Capita OPENHousing/ OPENContractor/OPENAssets/Academy Housing, Civica CX/UH/Servitor/Keystone/Abritas, MRI Software/Orchard Housing/Castleton Housing/Promaster/Accuserv/Impact/Jigsaw, MIS ActiveH, Homemaster, Kirona Mobile/DRS, TotalMobile, or similar)
- Hands on software experience in configuration, security, workflows, user acceptance testing and/or training.
- MS Project, JIRA, or other project collaboration tools.
As an individual you will have excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills. You will be a team player, a people person, and a problem solver, innovative, able to deliver and display creative thinking whilst being able to organise, prioritise and manage complex workloads. In addition, the benefits package contains flexible working, contributory pension and more. There are a number of compelling reasons to join this organisation at the moment, please apply swiftly to find out more and quick interview slots are available for the right candidate.
Share job post