Based: Hybrid - Home/Mid-Wales
Are you an IT Support professional looking to take on additional responsibility? Would you welcome the opportunity to take responsibility to 2nd and 3rd line, and mentor other IT professionals? If this describes you then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity a Senior ICT Technician. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnered with a transforming Social Enterprise committed to modern technologies, customer service, employee development, and achievement.
The purpose of the role will be to provide second- and third-line IT support, support the Head of IT in the delivery and development or IT strategy and systems, and take responsibility for support covering the more complex incident, problem, and change management issues within the organisation. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the direct support of the Head of IT in overseeing the day-to-day running of all IT systems including desktops, servers, network infrastructure, applications, and security. This will include project work and the implementation, improvement, and upgrade of systems; systems audits and security; training; documentation; and monitoring.
- A successful commercial track record in IT Support up to at least second line.
- First-hand experience of Microsoft infrastructure environments, covering Windows 10 Client and Server 2016/2019, Active Directory, Outlook, Exchange, Office 365.
- File servers
- Remote Desktop Services
- Solid networking skills, TCP/IP, DNS, routers, switches
- Some experience for supporting standard commercial software such as financial accounting, CRM, HR & Payroll or similar.
- Experience implementing new systems, leading on or a managing a project or projects in the past.
- You will be able to work under pressure in an environment with a constant changes and operational demands.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a focus on problem solving.
- Proactive and positive outlook.
- Experience with a scripting or programming language such as SQL.
- RDBMS and Data Analysis.
- Property management software experience.
- Any form of relevant certification, be it MCP, MCSE, MCSA, PRINCE2, ITIL or similar.
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator, that is customer focussed, highly analytical with a keen eye for problem solving. This is a hybrid role with a couple of days per week in the office and the remainder working from home. This organisation continues to expand is offering this excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to progress their career, offering a competitive salary, training, excellent benefits, and a structured IT career path into a number of areas for those wanting to progress. Your efforts and successful will certainly be felt and appreciated in this role, so please apply swiftly to avoid disappointment.
Share job post