Based: Hybrid - Home/London/Kent
Are you an experienced 2nd Line IT Support & professional? Do you have experience of IT support covering infrastructure, networks, applications, and customer service delivery? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Analyst role to work and learn with a team undergoing a digital transformation as they move services to the cloud and unlock self-service. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property and Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience as part of their modernisation programme.
The purpose of the role is to provide IT system support and guidance to ensure customers can use systems efficiently and effectively. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the provision of overall IT support and service delivery, coordinating ticket resolution activity and escalation to third line support providers where necessary, system monitoring, assisting on IT projects, delivering outstanding customer services, configuration tasks, and maintaining technical documentation.
- A commercial track record of working as part of a service desk.
- Systems support experience across Infrastructure, Network, and Application disciplines.
- Wintel technology experience covering Windows 10, Server, Office365, Active Directory
- An understanding of Citrix Desktops / VMware virtualization
- Experience supporting a selection of core business software applications, be they a combination of bespoke, Finance, CRM, HR & Payroll, or similar.
- Experience with Service Desk/Ticketing software such as Spice works, Freshdesk/Service, Zen Desk, Vivantio, Jira, or similar.
- Positive, can do, customer facing outlook.
Nice to Have, But Not Essential
- Telephony experience
- Remote device management
- Azure or wider cloud computing experience with associated security management
- IT Qualification or comparable relevant experience (MCSE, MCSA, VCP, CCA, CCP, or similar)
- ITIL environment experience and/or ITIL certification
As an individual you will have a positive outlook and be customer service driven. You will have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, whilst being creative and tenacious problem solver with the ability to prioritise competing commitments. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes generous leave entitlement, healthcare package, employee assistance program and professional development. This role is a hybrid role, with half your time spent in the office and half working from home. On offer is a competitive salary and attractive benefits package that includes a flexible and generous holiday allowance, attractive contributory pension, healthcare, professional development, retail, and much more. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to progress your career with a friendly, customer-focused organisation in the midst of an exciting programme of transformation.
Share job post