Are you an experienced Systems and Support Analyst? Do you have specific experience of working with or administrating Social Housing Management systems? If this describes you then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for an Application Support Analyst. As a specialist provider of Digital Solutions and IT Resource to the Housing & Property Services Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnered with a organisation committed to customer service, employee development and achievement in the midst of digital transformation.
The purpose of the role will be to provide application support, development, and maintenance, including help desk support, handling telephone queries & deskside support. You will be positive and customer satisfaction driven in the provision of help desk services over ticket and call, measuring quality, resolutions, and timing. You will also be involved in ad hoc project work, the investigation & root cause analysis of underlying system issues, as well as helping with systems configuration, data conversion and testing where necessary.
- Commercial track record in supporting software and applications.
- You will be able to work under pressure in an environment with a constant changes and operational demands.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- They will also have demonstrable experience of supporting Housing management systems (Such as Civica Cx Housing, Northgate/NPS Housing, MRI Orchard/Castleton Housing, Capita OPENHousing/Academy, Aareon QL, MIS ActiveH, or similar etc.)
- SQL Scripting for data interrogation
- Experience training users
- Business/Systems Analysis experience including requirements gathering, process mapping, process analysis and improvement.
- BI Reporting (using one of SSRS, PowerBI, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, etc)
- ITIL experience or certification
As an individual you will be analytical with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be a strong communicator both verbally and in presentation with a strong focus on customer service. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a solid benefits package that includes excellent pension, flexible working, generous leave entitlement and professional development. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation embarking on a period of system enhancements designed to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post