Based: UK, Home Based
Pay Rate: £550 (Daily)
Do you have experience with Social Housing software having been involved in systems implementations and upgrades? Do you combine functional software expertise with technical experience of design, data migration, and integration? If this describes you then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Lead Technical Consultant. We are delighted to be partnering with a respected & market leading social enterprise in the midst of a transformation programme. This role is offered on an eighteen-month fixed term salaried contract basis alongside company benefits.
The main purpose of this role will be to take the technical lead in the implementation of new housing management system by undertaking design, configuration, testing, data migration, and integration activities. Ongoing duties will include project stakeholder engagement; advising on implementation, integration, security, and workflows; data availability, integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality; technical specification and documentation; and promoting best practice and excellent customer service.
- Experience of working within a Social Housing environment, as part of an Implementation team or project
- Functional application experience in the identification of functional requirements, design, configuration, and testing.
- Technical experience of data migration and integrations
- SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, T-SQL, or SQL scripting
- Experience with Social Housing Management Systems (Such as NEC/Northgate Housing, MRI Orchard Housing/Castleton Housing, Aareon QL, Civica Cx, Capita ONE/OPENHousing, MIS ActiveH, or similar.)
- Microsoft 365 and associated applications including SharePoint and /or Power BI.
- SSRS, SSAS, and/or SSIS
- Relevant certification
As an individual you will be self-motivated, deadline driven and able to work under your own steam. You will also be organised and an excellent communicator, who is customer facing, customer service driven and able to be influential and converse with customers at all levels. The role is home based, an 12-18-month contract, and if this sounds like your next move and you want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to take a technical lead on a ERP style implementation, then please apply today to be part of the next phase of the development in this modernising social enterprise.
Share job post