Based: South East London
Are you commercially experienced Technical Engineer? Do you have SQL Server, Integration & some .Net expertise? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Technical Engineer to support and improve key line of business systems. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience during an exciting digital transformation project on a fixed term salaried contract for 18 months with the possibility of a permanent engagement.
The purpose of this role will be to provide technical expertise and production application support to an existing development team focused on a flagship transformation project. Further day-to-day activities will include the development and maintenance of keys business systems; developing and maintaining data interfaces and integrations; the management and coordination of test environments; workflow development; data migration activities; maintaining and updating both technical specifications and documentation; system upgrade and enhancement tasks; testing solutions; and 3rd line application support and issue resolution.
- SQL Server development, including stored procedures.
- Experience of third line application support.
- SQL Server Reporting Services/SSRS
- SQL Server Integration Services/SSIS
- Commercial experience in the use of Microsoft .NET development framework, language flexible.
- Experience with APIs, such as Web Services, Web API, REST and/or OData API.
Nice to Have / Will Strengthen Application
- Scripting experience – Such as PowerShell, VBscript
- Visual Studio, or other source control systems such as Azure DevOps Server/Team Foundation Server.
- NDL MX mobile development/NDL SX integration scripting.
As an individual you will be motivated, goal-oriented, self-disciplined, and eager to impact. You will have excellent analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. This role is currently home based but will move towards a balance between home and an office in Kent as the years progresses. If this sounds like the next evolution or stepping-stone in your career, then please apply without delay as interview slots are available quickly for suitable and motivated applicants. This is an exciting time to join the organisation and your contribution will certainly be felt, in return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package with a generous holiday allowance.
Share job post