Based: Hybrid - Home Based/London
Pay Rate: £500 (Daily)
Are you an experienced Business Analyst? Are you experienced within rents processes within private sector lettings, real estate, or social housing? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to work as part of a team planning a systems review and integration with back office systems. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property & associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to have influence as part of large transformation programme.
The purpose of the role will involve the scoping of existing business requirements and integration points, as well as the documentation of a requirements wish list – this will include providing advice on best-of-breed technology and the solutions available. Your initial days to day-to-day activities will centre around systems integration, specification for procurement activities, investigation of business activity, identifying areas for improvement, and playing role in identifying operational, strategic, or legislative solutions. This will involve stakeholder engagement & analysis, requirement gathering ensuring robust elicitation & validation, translating business requirement into function & technical specifications by engaging with internal & external stakeholders, the improvement of existing business processes, and artefact production.
- Commercial experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience of rents processes in Real estate, Private Lettings or Social Housing.
- Previous Specification & Procurement experience prior to system acquisition.
Nice to Have
- Experience of applications that manage rental processes, such as Real Estate, Rental & Property Accounting Software, CAFM, or Social Housing Management applications.
- Previous experience delivering in system development life cycles and methodologies (ideally Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies.)
- Relevant Business Analysis certification (such as BCS, ISEB Diploma, Six Sigma, PRINCE2, CMI, etc).
- A background in financial accountancy having worked on previous accountancy systems procurements/implementations; or having worked in finance before moving into Business Analysis – and/or Accountancy certification, full or part qualified, in CIMA, ACCA, AAT, or similar.
As an individual you will be analytical with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail, an initiative-taker with excellent interpersonal skills, a positive demeanour, the ability to think on your feet and goal orientated. The role will be predominantly home-based but requiring a flexible attitude to days on site at an office in inner London. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your consultancy career with a driven yet friendly organisation continually looking to provide a better service to customers. An initial contract up to six months is on offer but comes with the potential for extended service as part of the implementation project review.
Share job post