Based: Home Based
Are you an experienced and certified Business Analyst? Are you a solution-focussed with experience managing end-to-end business solutions in a Waterfall environment? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a classic Business Analyst to lead on formulating, developing, and taking responsibility for end-to-end business solutions within a change & IT portfolio. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience as part of modern environment championing continual improvement in the remotely based role.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include stakeholder engagement & analysis, requirement gathering ensuring robust elicitation & validation, translating business requirement into function & technical specifications by engaging with internal & external stakeholders, the improvement of existing business processes, artefact production, solution support and user acceptance testing, and change impact assessments amongst other responsibilities.
- Demonstrable experience working independently as a Business Analysis.
- A track record of delivering tangible process improvements utilising Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement techniques.
- Previous commercial experience delivering in iterative/Waterfall methodology, as well as Agile project experience.
- BCS Foundation in Business Analysis.
Nice to Have
- DevOps experience
- Business Process Modelling and/or BPMN experience
- BSC Diploma (or as many components as possible – Foundation, Requirements Engineering, Practice, Modelling, Systems Development, et al)
- Experience of Cloud Adoption projects, software or platform implementation, systems mergers, data migration projects, and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 specifically.
- Further relevant certification (such as Six Sigma, PRINCE2, CMI, etc)
- Social Housing business process or software experience (such as Civica Cx, NEC/Northgate Housing, Capita One/OPENHousing, Aareon QL/Yuneo, MRI Orchard/Castleton, MIS Active-H, D365 solutions, or similar.)
As an individual you will be analytical with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail, a self-starter comfortable with taking responsibility for delivery. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to think on your feet and be ultimately goal orientated. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes excellent pension, flexible working, generous leave entitlement, life/health insurance and professional development. The role will be completely home with travel to the office on an infrequent ad-hoc basis. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation continually looking to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post