Based: Greater Manchester, UK
Are you an experienced and certified Business Analyst? Are you solution-focussed with experience managing end-to-end business solutions? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to lead on formulating, developing, and taking responsibility for end-to-end business solutions within a change portfolio. As a specialist provider of resource to the Housing, Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience as part of modern environment championing continual improvement.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include stakeholder engagement & analysis, requirement gathering ensuring robust elicitation & validation, translating business requirement into function & technical specifications by engaging with internal & external stakeholders, the improvement of existing business processes, artefact production, solution support and user acceptance testing, and change impact assessments amongst other responsibilities.
- Demonstrable experience working independently as a Business Analysis.
- A track record of delivering tangible process improvements utilising Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement techniques.
- Business Process Modelling and/or BPMN experience
- Previous experience delivering in iterative, Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies.
- Formal Business Analysis certification such as BCS, ISEB Diploma or similar.
Nice to Have
- Experience of Cloud Adoption projects and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Formal Business Analysis/Project certification (such as BCS, Six Sigma, PRINCE2, CMI, etc
- Experience with a Social Housing business processes and at least one Housing Management System (Such as Orchard Housing, Aareon QL, Northgate/NPS Housing, Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Capita OPENHousing/Academy, Castleton Housing, MIS ActiveH, etc).
As an individual you will be analytical with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail, a self-starter comfortable with taking responsibility for delivery. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to think on your feet and be ultimately goal orientated. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive an impressive benefits package that includes excellent pension, flexible working, generous leave entitlement, life/health insurance and professional development. The role will be completely home based to start with, and more time will be spent in the office the more the wider world returns to a business-as-usual state. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your career with a driven yet friendly organisation continually looking to provide a better service to customers.
Share job post