Referral Terms & Conditions
We love it when people refer candidates, contacts and their friends to us. It means that we are trusted and part of a strong network. We take these recommendations very seriously and they are treated with the utmost confidentiality, if you feel confident enough to take the step to recommend someone to us then we think you should be rewarded with something extra on top of the satisfaction of helping your network. Just make sure that you have informed your referral!
If you refer someone to us that is not in out network and this referral results in a placement of at least one calendar month of consecutive work, then we would be delighted to pay you a referral bonus in line with the schedule below. If you can invoice us then you can send us an invoice for your referral consultancy, otherwise the reward will be issued in high street or Amazon vouchers.
- £500 – Candidate Placement Remuneration of over of equal to £40,000 per annum or £350 per day
- £250 – Candidate Placement Remuneration of under £40,000 per annum or £350 per day
These Referral Terms and Conditions apply between you, the User of this Website and Informed Recruitment Limited (“Informed Recruitment”), the owner and provider of this Website and incorporates the Terms and Conditions of Website use. Qualified referrals will meet the following terms and conditions;
- The Referral Programme is open and available to any individuals registered with Informed Recruitment.
- This Referral Programme and these Referral Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and in any event of a conflict between the Referral Programme and these Referral Terms & Conditions, then these terms & conditions will supersede and take precedence.
- The Referral Programme does not apply to individuals already known to Informed Recruitment on the date that the referral is made.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals an individual can make, but there is only one reward per referral.
- No cash alternative is available to those stated, unless one is specifically offered.
- If the referred candidate or company contact has already been referred to Informed Recruitment by another individual, then the reward is not payable. We operate on a ‘first come, first serves’ basis.
- No replacements will be provided if the referral payment is misplaced or stolen.
- This offer is only available to those not employed by Informed Recruitment.
- Placements made as a result of your referral will be eligible for the reward on the completion of one months consecutive work or 22 working days irrespective of the role being a permanent placement or a contract.
- To qualify for the referral reward, Informed Recruitment must make a placement within 12 months.
- Referrals must be made to Informed Recruitment in writing via the Referral page of our website before registration of the referred candidate or referred vacancy.
- Self-referrals only apply if you have secured your own position, but then need representation from a recruiter.
- Any invoice payments will be made inside our standard payment terms of 28 days.
- Any referral rewards not collected with 3 months shall be deemed null and void.
- Informed Recruitment reserve the right to offer an alternative reward at any time.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of Informed Recruitment is final.
- Informed Recruitment shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from participation in this Referral Programme, to the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law.