Based: Home Based/Manchester
Are you an experienced Systems Developer looking to be part of an expanding development function? Do you have core developments skills, and are looking for limitless opportunity to expand your skillset into cloud, platforms, and other modern technology? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for a Systems Development to influence the development of high quality and robust systems. As a specialist provider of resource to the Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and take responsibility as part of modern environment championing continual improvement.
The purpose of the role will be to design, develop, and update the business systems required to support business-as-usual services as well as the change and transformation team. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the analysis of business requirements, development of functional specifications, the configuration and development of code; unit testing; documentation; ensuring all system developments follow the overarching design; quality assurance and code reviews; and documentation.
- A previous track record as a software developer with expertise in at least one software development language, but with a broad appreciation for technology solutions.
- Two or more of the following development tools – C#, .Net, SQL Server, Oracle, HTML, XML, Python
- Experience of one or more software/technical delivery approaches such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, etc
- Experience of a broad range of technical areas covering two or more of the following – CRM Development, Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform, Azure, Data Factory, ESB, AI, RPA, IoT solutions.
- Experience in analysing requirements, system design documentation, developing objects/code, units testing, and deployment.
Nice to Have
- Dynamics 365 / CRM development experience
- Oracle Cloud
- Knowledge of Architecture principles, design patterns, coding standards and testing.
- Relevant certification
As an individual you will have excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail, whilst also being a self-starter comfortable with taking responsibility for delivery. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to think on your feet and be ultimately goal orientated. The role will be predominantly home based, with two days in the office required each week in Manchester. On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package that include very generous holidays and contributory pension alongside development, healthcare and much more. Interviews slots are available on a case by case basis, so please apply without delay.
Share job post