As IT & Technology industries have evolved, engaging with the right talent that understand the latest technology, languages and practices is ever more important. With the shift to a greater emphasis on apps, microservices, automation and the creation of faster, more efficiently integrated systems, comes more need to engage with and retain modern, innovative, digital, multi-skilled talent to deliver an edge and faster progress.
The challenge in development, however, remains the same – engaging with top talent, against a backdrop of high demand and a global shortage of developers, in order to deliver high-quality software solutions in a robust, efficient, and measurable fashion. With many years of internal experience supplying development and testing professionals, Informed Recruitment we are both knowledgeable about the issues that you face and committed to recruiting the best possible talent for your business.
We know how important that meeting deadlines is to you and your business, that you need to assure delivery and meet dates to go live. We are also enthused by this, as we understand how us providing you with the right talent can help you achieve this, be positive, and reduce any unnecessary stress or delays. That is why it is important to us that we are involved in the industry and have the specialist knowledge required to match the right candidate to deliver the right result. Whether you are looking to engage with software developers, database developers or testers from functional and automation, to performance and user acceptance, we offer a personal and specialised approach to help you deliver the right results. Any initial engagement with us is no obligation, no cost, as we have to deliver first – please contact us today to find out more.
- Leadership – Head of Development, Development Manager, Test Manager, Product Manager, Scrum Master
- Development – Software Developer, Software Engineer, Full Stack Developer, Back End Developer, Front End Developer, UX Designer, UX Developer, DevOps Engineer, Database Developer, Data Warehouse Developer
- Testing – Test Engineer, Automation Tester, Test Analyst, Functional Tester, Non-Functional Tester, Vulnerability/Security Tester, Integration Tester, Unit Tester, Performance Tester, User Acceptance/Operational Tester
- Microsoft Technologies – .NET, C#, VB, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Dynamics, SharePoint
- Open Source – Java, J2EE, Scala, PHP, Python
- Databases & Middleware – SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Oracle, TOAD, Progress, Sybase, DB2, Ingres, Data Warehousing, ODBC, ETL, Biztalk, Red Hat JBoss EAP, IBM WebSphere and Oracle WebLogic.
- DevOps – CI/CD, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Jenkins
- Mobile – iOS, Android, Xamarin
- Testing Tools – ISTQB, Team Foundation Server, Test Director, QARun, Selenium, Rational, Winrunner, Loadrunner, Quicktest
- Methodologies – Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Feature, DevOps, Lean, RAD, Rational, QA